About Me

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Never Thought.

I never thought that i would like you like this.
I thought we would be Besties for life.
I never thought that this friendship would turn into anything.
i never thought that this thing called love would come into the picture.

But now i have these feelings.
Feelings that others have been telling me i had way back in the day.
They said we would be together.
They said there is no doubt.
Until one day we gave in.
Gave into all the wishing of others.
Gave into all the hoping.
Gave into all the dreaming.
one day we became more then best friends.
i have been taught what true love is.
i have been taught what true friendship is.
i have been taught what true family is.
all of this i have learned from you.
you make me the happiest person around.
i never can shake this smile of mine when i am with you.
you give me butterflies.
Despite all these feelings, and all these words.
the best day of my life so far has been the day i met you.
for we have built so many memories.
and at the end of each day, i can truly say;
I love you.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment