About Me

Friday, December 10, 2010

Three Simple Words.

I know this is meant to be.
I know this is real.
I know this happiness is true.
i know this love is real.
no matter what happens.
i could be angry at you.
i could be upset at you.
i could be happy with you.
no matter what mood i am in i always find myself in this place.
this place where i can always say those three words.
the three simple yet complicated words.
i love you.
no matter what happens.
at the end of the day.
i always am able to say i love you.
without one single doubt in my mind.
people may think i am crazy.
people may think im stupid.
but i refuse to care.
they think what they want.
say what they want.
and do what they want.
and i know i love you.
with all my heart.
you are the most amazing thing that has ever been in my life.
you have shown me so much.
and at the end of the road.
when all seems like it is falling.
i can always say.
i love you darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment