Sometimes I wake up and wonder what I am doing.
Why I make the choices I make.
Why I put myself through the pain.
Why I put myself in situations of possible hurt.
Then I think to myself.
I make the choices I make based on my life.
I do not regret any choices.
I only wish I had made better choices.
I do not wish to change my choice of you.
You are my everything.
My sunshine.
My laughter and smile.
My joy.
My hope and faith.
My life.
You know exactly what to say in order to keep me on track.
You are all I have.
I lost everything.
I pushed everyone away.
You stayed, no matter what.
Through thick and thin.
Tears and laughter.
You stayed through it all.
I know this is meant to be right now because I wouldn’t be able to handle this alone.
Even though you do not know,
The things I go through are not normal.
Nor are they even explainable.
But somehow you do not need to know.
You just know how to fix it.
How to make me smile again.
Some say I am crazy for these feelings I have,
But I don’t think so.
I like the butterflies in my stomach.
I like the smiles.
The laughter can stay too,
Along with the pure, true, happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment