About Me

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I am yours; And you are mine.

For years i have been dealt a hand of cards i did not want.
For years i have gone through each and every card.
For years i have cried unforgiving tears.
For years i have been hurt by undying pain.
For years i have murdered myself; over and over again.

Until i met you.
You take it all away.
When i am with you, there is no pain.
When we look at the stars i feel as if there is no end.
When i stare into your eyes, i feel as if i know the true meaning of happiness.
I feel as if i know the true meaning of faith.
As if i know the truth behind each and every word spoken.
As if i know the true meaning of life.

I pray that nothing will ever take this feeling away from me.
I pray that nothing will come between us.
I pray that this is not just a dream.
When i am with you there is nothing but happiness overflowing my veins.
When i leave your side, i am scared i will never see you again.
But fear not, i would not trade a second i spend with you for anything.
For i said farewell to my sorrows long ago.
And i never want to see them return.
I could never imagine life without you.
For i am glad i am yours.
And i am ever so happy that you are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment