About Me

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Follow Your Bliss

Smiles.
Happiness.
Truth.
Butterflies.
You make me feel all these.
You make me smile like none other.
You make me happy at any time.
I know that this feeling is true.
Because when I am with you; nothing can take away my happiness.

When we hold hands and stare at the sky;
Not searching,
But hoping for shooting stars;
It is like the world stops.
Nothing matters anymore,
I have no worries, no stresses.
Just you and me.
Following our bliss.
We are told to follow what makes us happiest in life.
I want this to last forever.
However I know it wont.
Until that last moment I will make the very best of every second;
Of everyday with you.
You taught me to not let anything get the best of me.
Since that moment nothing can burn down the happiness in me.
Nothing can kill this mood.
Nothing can take this smile away.
I want to spend every moment with you;
Where I am the happiest I can be.
Where I can be just me.
Following your bliss can be tough;
Unless you know what you are following.

No comments:

Post a Comment