About Me

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

One Last Time...

this is not like my normal posts. but its everything ive held in... and i cant hold in any more. and i cant show the person its destined for... therefor i will blog it. <3



---I would travel the world to be in your arms one last time. I would swim the ocean if that meant I could be in your arms one last time. I would travel to the moon if I could see your smile one last time. I would do anything for you. If that meant I could be with you one last time. I would give up my dreams and my future just to see you smile. All for you. I love you. I want to be with you. I can’t tell you but I need you near me. I would give you the world to be with you one last time. I can’t begin to explain how much I miss just seeing your face smile each day. Darling. When I said you meant the world to me. It didn’t ever change. You mean everything to me and more. I wish there was another way to explain. When I said I Love You I meant it. Love doesn’t go away. Nor does it run away. What more can I say… <3

No comments:

Post a Comment