Sometimes i wonder if it is really the end.
Really the end of us.
I wonder if we will ever get a second chance.
I wonder if this feeling with ever leave.
I wonder if this is all because i hate being alone.
I wonder if this is all in my head...
I wonder if you feel the same.
Then i think,
What about your future?
What about my future?
What about the one i want to marry?
What about the one i have dreamed about for years and years.
What about the pain?
I wonder did i mess everything up?
Could i mess everything up?
I wonder if everyone will hate me.
I wonder if i truly know who i love,
or if i am just longing to be loved to badly.
I wonder if we could actually make it this time.
I wonder if we could try.
I wonder if we could not hurt each other if we did try,
Scouts honor.
The memories.
The Laughter.
The Smiles.
The happiness.
The love.
I do not feel pain when i am near you.
You say you do not care about the details or my life...
But i know deep down you do or should i say did.
I thought i was over you.
But i really am not sure anymore.
The person you have become is who i am longing for.
I wonder if maybe our time was just a little too early?
Or maybe i am just a little too late now.
i am a strong person.
Strong enough to let these feelings hide.
Strong enough to keep what we have now forever.
And strong enough to keep what i long for a secret.
But,
Maybe just maybe...
do you think we have a chance for a second chance in the future?
No comments:
Post a Comment