Im done trying to be what society wants.
Im done listening to the words spoken.
Im done being someone i am not.
Im done being just like everyone else.
A Clone.
I am myself.
I am human.
Everyone deserves to be themselves...
dont they?
I am who i am.
And nothing is going to change that.
Not now.
Not ever.
Im not going to be a stick.
Im not going to be a good singer.
Im not going to be a sports star.
I am not going to be famous.
I am done living societies dream.
I am taking my life into my own hands.
Happiness lies in the palms of your own hands.
Sure i could make mistakes.
but thats what life is all about.
taking life into your own hands and living.
You only live once.
Why not take advantage of every last second.
So ask your self this now,
Do you dare to be different?
Do you dare to step outside of your comfort zone?
Do you dare go against the current?
Do you dare to risk everything?
Take the chance.
Dare yourself.
Be Different.
No comments:
Post a Comment