Im going to get over you.
No matter what you say.
I am going to forget.
Forget what we were.
Forget what we are.
I pray that if i say it like i mean it;
maybe just maybe it will come true.
I hope that you will understand.
I must keep my head held high.
Never look back.
Never go back.
Never regret.
keep a guard on my heart.
And never let the wall down.
Some people say there is no life after 'you'.
whoever 'you' may be.
I believe there is life.
One just has to find it.
You were my first kiss.
You were my first date.
You were my first love.
I thought we would be together forever.
i thought nothing could separate us.
Until i found out who you truly were.
A liar.
A Cheater.
A Selfish boy.
i thought what we had would ever lasting.
apparently not.
you are behind me.
the only looking at you i will ever do
is if you are by my side as my friend.
i have moved on.
you have too.
we are not for eachother.
So this is my life after you.
No more pain.
No more Sadness.
No more wondering.
No more taking the lies.
No more covering your faults.
Now i am happy because of me.
i have true joy.
i have friends.
i dont have to wonder.
i dont have to lie.
i love life after you.
but yes.
i do miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment