I wonder what life would be like.
I wonder if life will change.
I wonder if Love really exists.
Sometimes i wonder if fairytale's can come true.
Sometimes i wonder if dreams can even come true.
Sometimes i wonder why people have to have self satisfaction
and cannot just believe what people say.
I wonder if people really tell the truth.
I wonder if love is a lie or true.
I wonder if love is true, why is it so hard to find.
I wonder why we allow ourselves to have our hearts broken even when we know its going to happen eventually.
I wonder what the point is of having a broken heart.
it never repairs itself...
A broken heart can never be whole again.
And all i do is wonder WHY.
Then i realize.
I realize we are not put on this earth to wonder about what God gave us.
I realize that we are put on earth to enjoy the gift of life.
I realize we can choose our lives if we want.
I realize that wondering like i do;
is pointless.
Live life to its fullest.
Never think twice about why you do what you do.
Dont care what others think.
Be yourself.
-StefanieAnne
No comments:
Post a Comment